Aadmission process is as per the rules and regulations prescribed by D.T.E.(Directorate of Technical Education , Maharashtra State).
Admission will granted strictly on the basis of inter se merit and as the procedure elaborated in the information brochure issued by Directorate of Technical Education. The application should referd to the D.T.E. website "www.dte.org.in" for obtaining detailed information about these procedures, rules and regulations.
First Year of Diploma in Engineering:
* SSC Passed with 35% and having mathematics (71) and Science (72).
* Prospectus and Admission Form available for Rs. 400
* Application forms for the institute level seats are available in the institute
* Expert Guidance is available in the institute from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Direct Second Year of Diploma in Engineering:
* HSC Science(PCM)
* HSC Science with Vocational
* HSC Science with Technical
* ITI of 2 years duration
* ITI (COE) with duration of 3 modules of 2 years duration
* Above all subjects with min.35% marks
Documents required for the admission :
1- 10th / S.S.C. Examination OR Equivalent Examination marks sheet/certificate.
2- School/College Leaving Certificate
3- Domicile Certificate
5- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
6- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
7- Caste Validity Certificate (if applicable)
8- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (if applicable)
9- Gap Certificate (if applicable
10- Aadhar Card
For Admission contact: Mr. Krishna A. Joshi 9699416673